Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WK 05 - READING Erasing Architecture into the System


“No need to look for an entrance- just walks in anywhere. No doors, foyers, queues or commissionaires: it’s up to you how you use it … CHOOSE what you want to do – or watch someone else doing it. Learn how to handle tools, paint, babies, machinery … WHAT TIME IS IT? Any time of day or night, winter or summer – it really doesn’t matter.” P 30
It is a very deep expression of Price's 'Fun Palace' which reminds me the diagram of mixed use building that we proposed for the architectural possibilities of our first project. A multi- function building with minimum service requirement which provide a platform for people to interact. It is the designing with generous Identity which encourages a giving personality and freedom. This building is a symbol of liberal utopia to take the architecture into purity.

What is really considered was time frame in order to be responsive in future, however I think it was completely successful building in this trend. The illustration, sketches and all diagrams base on people’s need were brilliant. It gave me an idea of how I can analyse my studies to response the project needs and then how I can illustrate them to depict my concept and ideas clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment