Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wk 04- READING Politics and the situationist international


This reading addressed designing into pattern of human life which affected by political and moral aspect of architectures and society. However, there is extremely significant question along that which is there anything more than form and function of the Building?
“Man … is born free: and he can exercise that freedom in choosing the life he shall lead.”
p 94
This sentence takes me to the deep pounder of how we can imply this freedom in designing the future which will not steer to the revolt. From this article, I come up with an idea of improvement my anthological knowledge since architecture is something more than form and function.

As architects, we should know how much we are impacting on designing the buildings and future of human life. Our built environment and architecture experience should be considered as tools to create our inspiration space which is properly accommodate people physically and spiritually.

I feel, this reading is completely relevant to this stage of my life and this assignment hence I got this opportunity to design with freedom and make an experience on my studies in order to be innovative, something would hardly achieve in office.

No comments:

Post a Comment